1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
Rare and very clean for the year, this 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII features the 4.6L 32V InTech V-8 engine. The car wears its original Ivory Pearlescent tri-coat paint (an extra cost option) and matching leather interior – both in presentable condition. The current owner picked up the vehicle in California and has been showing it ever since. Some of the work done prior to coming into his possession include:
- Replacing the air-ride suspension with coil overs (a common resolution for the air ride system). These springs give the car a lower stance, but brand new taller springs are also available should you want them changed out.
- The transmission fluid/filter were replaced, along with spark plugs and the EGR
Below is a list of recent work performed on the vehicle:
- Thermostat replacement
- VLCM Fan Relay – (Variable Load Control Module).
- CMTP – (Cross Over Tube Plug).
- Full cooling system flush/reverse-flush to ensure no issues occur with the heater core.
- Brand New tires all around (~2,000 miles on them) followed by a full alignment.
- Driveshaft tested for correct balance.
- Replaced the stereo with a Lincoln unit, as well as replaced speakers with OEM unit. Power button was also fixed so that the power antenna would operate correctly.
- 10 disc CD changer in the trunk was reconnected.
- Vehicle was fully inspected by Wickstrom Lincoln in Barrington and they replaced the rear brake rotors & pads.
- Interior carpet was fully cleaned and leather treated.