1964 Ford Galaxie 500
Way too much information to list with this car! This Galaxie has a built-up 427 engine that alone is worth the price of the car!! A mechanically awesome performer, this Galaxie has an incredible amount of money invested into it! You don’t want to miss this one!
Please call us, get to know us, and get to know this car. Buying a classic car is not just buying a car, we see it like adopting a member of the family. Inspect the car, our doors are always open for this needed step. Take advantage of everything we can do from shipping to full restoration. Anything and everything you need we will make it happen, no BS, no false descriptions. We have sold and serviced 1000’s of cars, nobody can compare to our International presence and constant attention to detail. Again, please contact us now, and let’s get started on your classic car journey.
All vehicles are sold As-Is with No Warranties. All information that we present to the buyer is done so to the best of our knowledge. It is the responsibility of the buyer to gather information regarding the condition of the vehicle through personal or third-party inspection prior to purchase.
At Classics and Custom Auto, we buy, sell, consign, and service all types of vehicles! We offer Shipping and Financing at competitive rates! For more information, visit our website at www.classicsandcustomauto.com, follow us on Facebook, or contact us to schedule an appointment to visit our showroom (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (630) 443-4582).
- Class: D/NSS
- Weight: Est. 3720 lbs.
- 1/4 Mile Time: 11.03 1/4 Mile Speed: 120.84
- Machine Work, bore (+.04), hone, deck: Opal Engineering
- Engine: Ford 427 FE Center Oiler, hard block filled to water pump
- Displacement: 486 ci
- Induction: Edelbrock Victor FE, Holley 3bbl, 1050 cfm carburetor #4604
- Heads: Edelbrock 76cc, matched to intake pocket ported
- Main Caps: Ford cross bolted ARP main bolts
- Crankshaft: Scat 4.25” stroke
- Connecting Rods: Scat “H” beam 6.7”, ARP rod bolts
- Pistons: Diamond forged, 11.5 compression, Sealed Power rings
- Camshaft: Comp Cams Mechanical Roller 33-788-9; 399/309° duration,
- Lifters: Comp Cams Endure-X roller
- Valves: Ferrea 6000 Series 2.19”/1.73”
- Valve Train: Dove roller rockers
- Exhaust: 2″ Crites headers Toefco Power Shield coating
- Fuel Cell: Summit Racing, 5 gal.
- Fuel Pump: Holley “blue” electric
Radiator: Ron Davis aluminum, Perma cool electric fan
- Water Pump: Meziere WP170
- Oil Pan: Milodon 8 Qt. W/ Ford Racing windage tray
- Ignition: Mallory Hy-Fire IVC box
- Alternator: Powermaster 100 Amp.
- Battery: Optima Red Top in trunk 12V
- Transmission: C4 with Joel’s on Joy performance build
- Shifter: B&M Pro-Ratchet
- Converter: Midwest 8 inch
- Flex Plate: ATI 915722 SFI Certified
- Rear end: Ford 9 inch
- Ratio: 4.11
- Center Section: Strange Engineering nodular iron “Daytona style”
- Spool: Strange Engineering
- Axles: Strange Engineering 31 spline
- Driveshaft: Midwest Driveshaft aluminum 4” x .125”
- Body: Fresh paint in 2020; Crites fiberglass hood, fenders, bumpers
- Chassis Type: stock
- Front Suspension: coil springs, PT bushings
- Rear Suspension: 6 leaf spring +1”, Calvert Cal-Trac traction bars
- Shocks: rear QA1 adjustable, front Calvert adjustable shocks 90/10
- Brakes: Front; Scarebird disc conversion Rear; stock drum
- Steering: reticulating ball
- Wheels: Centerline Terminator
- Tires: Hoosier slicks 10.0 x 28.0, M/T 27.5×4.5 fronts
- Roll Bar: 6 Pt. D.O.M. steel tube by Straight-line Welding
- Restraints: 5 point RCI Racing harness
- Gauges: Jegs tachometer, Autometer water, oil, fuel & pressure on cowl
- Seats: Bestop Low Back lightweight